David has some thirty years’ experience as an IT and commercial management professional. His expertise spans both supply-side and client-side work. He has developed enterprise-wide business strategy to chart the course for cultural change, business re-engineering and improved business performance. He also has significant experience in Technology-enabled business change management, complex systems development and service delivery, with a particular track record in recovering failing programmes and improving service delivery performance. His principal areas of practice are:
- Business, workforce and technology strategy development including cloud adoption and business transformation
- Project, programme or service delivery challenges, especially those with significant complexity and business change and risk
- Shaping, defining and specifying programmes
- Commercial and risk management
- Complex contracting, including PFI, SPVs, JV, sub/prime and consortia
- Complex systems integration
- Systems Engineering
David is at his best dealing with seemingly intractable problems, establishing or re-establishing project and programme foundations, and leading to successful delivery of business outcomes. He is fluent in the skill of uncovering the often diverse priorities and viewpoints of senior managers and board-level stakeholders and delivering outcomes to satisfy their collective needs. He delivers clear, focused reports and presentations, with insight and advice that are always highly regarded.
Very much a leader and “people person”, he is a skilled negotiator and facilitator of high-performing talent, often able to get the best from difficult but talented individuals who are not “team players”.
David has delivered successfully in many industry sectors, including central and local government, telecoms, air freight, and charities and voluntary.
David Broome – Partner
Desk: 01202 755333
Mobile: 07885 963106